Dropping your hotel reservation? POST IT HERE! <3
2 4 5 6
2 4 5 6
Normal
Small
Posted by jimmythesaint

At noon today, I'm dropping an OUT OF BLOCK 2 double-bed Conrad reservation for 7/31-8/5. I have Hilton and Conrad, and it doesn't seem like I can transfer it to anyone else unfortunately.

I have no idea if it will show up in the Gen Con block or not, but figured I'd post here just in case.

Edit: should have clarified - Noon Eastern time

Normal
Small
Posted by meisenbud

Looking for a room, the first to the fifth. Let me know :)

Normal
Small
Posted by sirrogue meisenbud

I have a room reservation I'm looking to pass along. Tuesday through Monday 7/31-8/6 but can be shortened if needed. Holiday Inn Indy Airport, $150/night. GenCon has shuttles for easy access to the con, and also partnered with Uber for more flexible transport if needed. Message me if interested.

Normal
Small
Posted by sirrogue meisenbud

meisenbud wrote:
Looking for a room, the first to the fifth. Let me know :)

I have an extra room, see my post below.

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust

I'm looking for a downtown room, Tuesday 7/31 - Monday 8/6. Been checking the housing portal constantly, but thought I'd post here just in case.

Normal
Small
Posted by madsalad

Looking for Thursday night (8/2) check-in and Monday (8/6) check out. Saw the Waterfront Hotel pop up yesterday but the missus was not down with the middling/sketchy reviews, especially since we'll have some children with us.

Normal
Small
Posted by mumsnarf

Found one. Thanks for the heads up saberpilot!

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

I'll be gentle: No offer of recompense is allowed in the forums.

Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Normal
Small
Posted by mamabarry

Just to let you all know. There is a king room available at the JW Marriott as of 8:33 PM.

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

I was getting back from voting - thanks for the information though! Hopefully next time. :)

Normal
Small
Posted by rhone1

JW Marriott has a room available right now.

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

I am not seeing it...

Edit: I have been refreshing every 2 minutes for the past 10 and not seen this room pop up. Are you sure this isn't your own reservation? Thank you!

Edit2: Actually, I do see it- out of block. If anyone is willing to pay $700ish a night, it is still available. :/

Normal
Small
Posted by mamabarry saberpilot

saberpilot wrote:
I am not seeing it...
Edit: I have been refreshing every 2 minutes for the past 10 and not seen this room pop up. Are you sure this isn't your own reservation? Thank you!
Edit2: Actually, I do see it- out of block. If anyone is willing to pay $700ish a night, it is still available. :/

It appears to still be there for $240 a night. My search was July 31 - August 5.

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

I kept searching and it still didn't pop up. :( Am I doing something wrong?

Normal
Small
Posted by oldcurmudgeonstudios

It's his own room.

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

Oh... Well, thank you anyways for meaning well. :)

Normal
Small
Posted by rhone1

It's not my own room.  I have a reservation elsewhere.  It is also in block.  Rates are $240 per night and it is for Thurs, Aug 2nd - Mon, Aug 6th.  It's still there.

Normal
Small
Posted by mholzma

Maybe it is under the vendor block instead of the attendee block?

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

It must be in a different block. I've been refreshing for an hour, but nothing has come up. Thank you for trying to help!

Normal
Small
Posted by geniusadam69

I just dropped a double/double at Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
2 4 5 6
2 4 5 6