Thanks From The MU Skulls!
Normal
Small
Posted by mu skulls frank

Hi Folks, thanks to all for making 2018 a great time! We had great player turn out and as GMs we had the best time yet! For those that took the time and effort to dress as a clown for Cthulhu Clowns, my deepest thanks!

Really appreciate how smoothly the Gen Con staff make things look and work, likely a result of the experienced pros Marian and Derek and the effective crews they put together!

Also, mea culpa for that Saturday night group where I forgot what was supposed to be in the sack in the cart and I described it as, "uh... A sack of... uh... sacks." I promise to make sure I physically note those things in the future rather than rely on my strained memory and what is clearly a suspect ability at improvisation on Saturday nights.

Normal
Small
Posted by jpederso

Thanks for running a great event Frank.  I was part of the Thursday 9AM session.  I had never played CoC before, and it was everything I could have imagined - well run and a great event.  On a side note, I was at a Goodwill this week and came across a cd "Big Noise from Scottville".  Music of the Scottville Band.  With that same frowning clown with his head in his hand.  I had to smile.  Thanks again for a great time.

Normal
Small
Posted by mu skulls frank

Awesome find and thanks so much! Of course, my game doesn't reflect the actual goings on of the Scottville, MI. With maybe the exception of the actual clown band video displayed in the game...

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

Cthulhu Clowns.  Dang, thats good

New Post Sign in to write a new post.