Can I pick up a ticket at Will Call after the event has happened?
Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

I have an event early Thursday, and I might not get to Will Call in time to get the ticket that's waiting there for me.  I can use a generic to fill in for the no-show (myself).  Can I then pick up the ticket for the original event at WC so I can use it as a generic for a different event later in the Con?

Also, if I buy tickets online while at the Con, do I go to Event Registration or Will Call to get them?

Normal
Small
Posted by selene314

All of your Will Call tickets will be printed and put into an envelope with your name on it. No one will open the envelope and remove tickets.

If you buy online, you pick up at Will Call, after leaving enough time for someone to print and sort new orders. If you want tickets immediately, you buy them at Event Registration.
IIRC, you can also buy at Customer Service after Event Reg closes for the night.

Normal
Small
Posted by faxboy66

From the Event Host Policy: 'You (event hosts) can accept tickets for a different event as if they were an equal value of generics.'  So, yes, you can use any ticket you paid for as if it were that amount of generic tickets at a different event.
http://files.gencon.com/genconeventhostpolicy.pdf

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Yes, I knew I could use it as a generic for another event, that’s why I asked if it could be picked up late. I thought the tickets were printed on demand, didn’t realize they had them pre-packaged.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.