Killer Breakfast
Normal
Small
Posted by gazerbeam

Is there any word about whether or not it's returning this year?  I don't see it on the schedule, and can't find any announcements about it.  It's a staple of my GenCon experience, and I'd hate for it to have been shuttered.

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Unfortunately, last year may have been the last.

Normal
Small
Posted by hauntedcity

Yeah, I'm really going to miss it, too.  Tracy's events have been a centerpiece of my Gen Con for years, including one year dubbed The Tracy Hickman Stalker Con, where I attended 4 of his events and had lunch with him.  He will be missed this year!

Normal
Small
Posted by doombunny

Aw I hadn't realized it was still going. I thought he had stopped doing it a while ago for some reason. Wish I had known. I would have done it again last year. I only really got to do it once. Tried once before but over slept. :(

Normal
Small
Posted by helenbb

He missed 2016, then came back in 2017 for GenCon 50. But I think Tracy's new business venture (The Void) is taking up all of his time. 

Normal
Small
Posted by loripecchia

This is a total hypothetical question... to the fans of the killer breakfast. Would you be interested in a similar idea of what Mr Hickman did, if he is indeed done doing the breakfast? I really would be into the concept of GM’ing a large killer morning game, but do not at all want to step on anyone’s toes. I’ve contacted him and have not heard anything back, and do not want to do anything without his blessing. Just out of curiosity, I wonder how open gamers would be to this. I appreciate any feedback. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jeannette

Tracey and Laura Hickman will not be returning to Gen Con 2018 with "Hickman's Killer Breakfast". We hope to have them and their amazing event back in future years.

Jeannette LeGault
Event Programming 
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by fury283

Indeed, both his health and his new project is taking up his time.
Which is fine, the man does deserve a little break every once in awhile :)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.