Dungeons and Dragons events
Normal
Small
Posted by greenthing

Join the D&D Adventurer's League!  League games at GenCon are hosted by Baldman Games LLC. For more information about the Adventurer's League, go to http://dndadventurersleague.org/, click on the "Download Now" button at the top of the page, and download the D&D Adventurers League Player's Pack (you will be directed to dmsguild.com for the download).

Normal
Small
Posted by terryh708 garhkal

garhkal wrote:
As an old school lover of 1/2e adnd, i really wish there were MORE of those events offered..
I have submitted 3 1st Edition/AD&D events.  Two are identical.

RPG18126434 Cleansing of Tegel Manor Thu @ 1:00 PM6 hrs
Cost: $6
RPG18126435 Cleansing of Tegel Manor Fri @ 12:00 PM6 hrs
Cost: $6
RPG18126436 Snow Witches Again.Sat @ 3:00 PM8 hrs
Cost $8

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

Is there really a 1st edition ADVANCED D&D? 

My recall is that 2nd edition was the Advanced edition.  Still have some of the books...

Normal
Small
Posted by braewe

First also had an advanced.

Normal
Small
Posted by miked

How it went was original d&d (3 books and supplements) 1974, then you have d&d (Holmes cleaned up od&d) 1978 went to 3 rd level, AD&D 1st 1978 basic d&d 1981 expanded by expert rules, becmi d&d 1983, AD&D 2nd 1989, rules Cyclopedia 1991, dnd 3rd which was AD&D but they dropped the advanced 2000, dnd 4th 2008, and dnd 5th 2014.  Or you have the original 1974 then in 1978 the split between AD&D and d&d until tsr killed d&d in the mid 90s and then you only have AD&D until 2000 when wizards of the coast dropped the a and it became d&d but still based on AD&D

Normal
Small
Posted by garhkal braewe

braewe wrote:
First also had an advanced.

1st ed was the original ADND..  Prior to that, it was just D&D..

Normal
Small
Posted by galvatron42

Looking through last year' events, it appears everything is listed as 13+. Since he has been playing regularly,  I assume it is ok to sign us up for those events even though he will be 11?

Also, in last year's event schedule it looks like only 3 modules were available for character levels 1-4. Is that generally all that is available for new AL players?

Thank you again for all the replies.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.