Retrospective Panel Discussion Videos?
Normal
Small
Posted by klaron

This year there were several retrospective panel discussions.  It simply wasn't feasible for me to attend all those I was interested in.  I am wondering if anyone, or perhaps Gen Con, captured these discussions in video and if they will be made publicly available?  These would be valuable from a historic perspective.

Normal
Small
Posted by wells

I attended one of them. There was a camera, microphones and what looked like a small A/V station in the back of the room. So you may be in luck.

Normal
Small
Posted by sleeper007

Just wanted to chime in that these panels were really good.  I attended two of them and found them extremely informative, with insightful and hilarious behind-the-scenes anecdotes from the folks involved at the time.  I very much hope they will be archived and made available for the gaming community to enjoy.

Normal
Small
Posted by nesbit37

They were recorded and are planned to be put online but where and when are up in the air as I understand it.

Normal
Small
Posted by matthias9

I'll also chime in that I'd be interested in seeing these.  I was able to attend two -- and did not regret it.  But, there are definitely a couple more I'd be interested in if they were available online.

Normal
Small
Posted by edward_49

+1
I attended several, and they were all fantastic!
I'm looking forward to being able to watch the ones I couldn't get to online!

Normal
Small
Posted by dblade

One of my gaming group attended a panel on Friday and discussed it with us at our hotel. This inspired everyone to show up for another panel on Saturday. Can't wait to see all of them!

Normal
Small
Posted by cloud_strife_911

Is there any updates on this? I've been periodically looking the last few months waiting for something to show up.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.